18 Ways iPads Are Being Used In Classrooms Right Now – Edudemic
iPads are quickly becoming a popular and powerful educational tool for classrooms. Beyond the immediate benefit of engaging students, iPads can improve education efficiency and standards.
This post provides a short description of eighteen case studies with links for additional information. The case studies cover a range of areas including:
* Showing math processes, not just answers (specfically algebra
* Going on virtual field trips
* Providing interacation with math and physics concepts (with a link to a list of 10 interactive iPad apps)
* Engaging the disengaged
* Enhancing physical education
* Assisting special needs learning
With another 12 studies provides chances are good you will find something of interest!
See on edudemic.com